5 Tips for the Best Shellac Manicure
Shellac lasts longer than average nail polish no matter what. But with a little maintenance, your shellac manicure can last twice as long. Jacquelynn, one of Sorella’s owners, shares 5 quick tips to making it last!
1. Make sure your manicurist buffs your nails before application! This is very important in removing all the oils and making it last.
2. Make sure your manicurist leaves the last coat under the UV lamp for a full 5 minutes.
3. Keep a file in your purse at all times. Any time you see lifting, peeling or white at the tip of your nails, file it immediately. You can also tell you need to do this if your nails start snagging on things.
4. Keep super glue GEL handy at all times. If the corners are peeling or lifting, immediately glue it down.
5. Paint on a layer of clear top coat after a week to make it look shiny and new.
By: Jacquelynn Reasy Woodward